The present day metropolitan areas have seen a burgeoning growth in human population as well as vehicles. This directly results in the
requirement of parking lots. The advent of multi-level car parks has made
the management, revenue and security of car parks the topmost priority. DELOPT's PGMS solution caters to these requirements in an efficient way.
PGMS Parking offers more than just car parking lot management.
- Parking Guidance systems (PGS) help people find parking spots quickly, thereby reducing frustration and enhancing the visitor's
experience. Parking guidance & management systems indicates the
free spaces available at every level at a car park at real time as well as efficient means of revenue management system.
- The Parking Management System constitutes the access control
system, revenue management, security system and statistical information.
What Constitutes a PGMS?
Parking Management System
The following components constitute the parking management system.
- Parking Management Software – The software ties in all the components of the Parking management system.
- Automated Access control system – The parking management system
ties in with the Access control system like Automatic gates, barrier controls, ticketing systems etc.
- Enabling Fool Proof Security – The security features includes tying in with
RFID based entry exit, Under Vehicle Scan system & DELOPT's proprietary Licence Plate recognition systems
- Automated Fee systems – Easy configuration of Parking management software to configure Fee payments depending on the duration or exclude payment of fee based on management issued passes. Assign customers as pre-paid, post-paid.
- Statistical reporting software – Generate hourly, weekly, monthly &
yearly reports. It up to 12 reports with
- Revenue based
- Licence Plate recognition based reports
- Access card based ( Pre-paid, Post Paid)
- Overall Summary
Parking Guidance System
The Parking guidance system constitutes of
- Real time Vehicle counting – The vehicle counting system constitutes of
a non intrusive vision based vehicle counting system. This will be installed in every level such that the management gets real time knowledge of the number of cars present in every level.
- Real time parking guidance display – Display boards displays the
number of empty slots at every level.
- Video Surveillance (optional) – An optional multi camera video surveillance system can be integrated into solution.
- DVR (optional) – The video surveillance data, Licence plate videos,
Under Vehicle Surveillance videos can be archived on a DVR.
Space Monitoring System
Space monitoring system one of the key and most important components of the system. It continuously monitors and checks for the availability of the empty stalls and helps guiding the traffic to the empty stall directly, without wasting any time and fuel.
This system utilizes state-of-the-art laser based detection technology for the presence detection in a particular stall. It also notifies the empty stalls in the whole parking lot thus making the stalls easily accessible for the motorists.
Parking Management and Guidance System Features:
Parking management system
Vehicle entry / exit (HID card reader):
Cash / Billing management
- Card registration at entry gate and exit gate
- Parking types:
- Post paid parking
- Pre paid parking
- Temporary parking
- Temporary complementary parking
- Complementary parking
- Duplicate entry handling.
- Quota management
Parking Guidance System
- User login ò Bill calculations for different parking types ò Customer account management ò Bill consolidations ò Daily collections ò Cash management for different users.
- Zonal/ Floor wise vehicle counting ò Video based vehicle counting technology